Recent Corporate Deals
Dallas McMillan helps its clients to succeed by meeting their legal needs. We have dedicated specialist lawyers in areas of corporate, banking, litigation, domestic and commercial property, technology, media and private client.
So what is it that attracts clients and continues to keep them coming back to us? It is our flair and ambition to help our clients and recognise opportunities for them.
We have the appropriate contacts with M&A boutiques, banks and advisers and recognise opportunities for our clients.
Below are some of the recent deals our corporate finance team have been involved in:-
- Sale of the entire issued share capital of a single property vehicle for Xavier Louis Vuitton – Completion March 2013;
- Sale of the entire issued share capital of an oil-refining plant – Completion August 2013;
- Ninth round of funding by management team, venture capital funder and business angels into global retail and e-commerce company – Completion October 2013;
- S.110 Demerger of well-known high street luxury goods retailer – Completion October 2013;
- MBO of global maritime company – Completion January 2013;
- Re-organisation, sale and shareholder earn-out of regulated company – Completion March 2013;
- Reorganisation and corporate simplification of global flight operator – Completion February 2013.
Dallas McMillan offers a wide range of legal services for the needs of company clients in the normal course of their business.
The corporate lawyers, corporate finance solicitors and IP lawyers in the corporate team take a practical, hands-on and commercial view of clients' requirements, aiming to give good value and provide a prompt and efficient service. The Corporate Team combines expertise from Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking and Intellectual Property.
By combining a wide range of legal and commercial skills, our commercial property solicitors offer the full range of services required for the property industry, including practical commercial advice on the following:-