call now on 01413336750


In the event of someone losing capacity without having a Power of Attorney in place then the next step would be a Guardianship order. This involves an application to Court to appoint a Guardian who would then have the authority to act on behalf of the adult with incapacity.

Contact our Guardianship Lawyers Glasgow

If you wish to discuss Guardianship and the process involved, contact our private client team on 01413336750.

Contact Us

Please let us know your name.
Please write your telephone number.
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Captcha


“Thank you very much for your 100% proficiency and prompt conclusion to my claim and for being so courteous. Your company are highly recommendable”


View all our testimonials