Call us now on 0141 333 6750


What types of injuries can I claim for?

Once you’ve established that you have been injured in an accident or at work, the next step is to work out what you are claiming for.

Personal Injury Claims

What type of accident can I claim for?

Some of the more common types of accident include:

One of the most common places injuries are suffered is at work. For the year 2010/2011, almost 27 million working days were lost through injury according to the Health and Safety Executive.

You can claim for work related injuries caused by:

If your work related injury was caused by defective equipment, the mistake or negligence of a colleague or because your employer failed to take sufficient care for your safety then you may have a claim.

Accidents can happen anywhere. If you have been injured and think you have a claim then contact our expert personal injury law solicitors now.

Some of the more common types of injury include:

Contact our expert personal injury solicitors today

Our leading Scottish Personal Injury Solicitors can advise on all aspects of your claim. We offer a no-win, no-fee service. Contact us on 01413336750 or, alternatively, complete our online enquiry form to the right.

Make an enquiry

Fill out the form below and one of our personal injury solicitors will be in touch.

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Did your accident happen in the last 3 years? Invalid Input
Was the accident your fault? Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Contact our Specialist Injury Claim Solicitors

Call us today on: 01413336750

What our clients say about us

"May I just say a very big thank you for the very kind, sensitive and professional way in which you have dealt with my claim."

Mrs A, Glasgow